*** High Mountain Rental Gear – Aconcagua 2019-2020
Anorak – Trekking Poles – Plastic Boots.
Brand: Makalu and Outside
Weight: 540 gr.
Details: Applied all technical concepts. Used ultra-light three-layer fabric with lycra, which achieves a weight of only 540 grams in an expedition jacket, added a simple and practical adjustment system on the hood, front pockets with fuel, with that we gain capacity, inner net pocket with the capacity for a one liter bottle.
– Heat sealed seams
– Three layers fabric
– Hood with triple regulation
– Bottom adjustment with elastic cord and tanka
– Armpits and articulated elbows
– Two exterior pockets with fuel
– Rigid visor
– One inner pocket in red and one with closure
– Adjustable cuff with velcro
– Wide axillary ventilation
Detail: Telescopic Trekking Pole, straight handle.
-Adjustable height between 52 and 135cm
– Aluminum structure
– Anti-shock spring
– Anatomical non-slip handle
– Handle with adjustable wristband
– Tapered rubber leg
– ABS ring (Rosette)
Botas Dobles – Scarpa
Weight: 1,265 grs. approx.
Detail: One of Scarpa’s classics, an excellent high mountain boot that will keep your feet warm and dry in the most adverse conditions, compatible with any type of crampons, has a Vibram® Stabeler sole that gives it a unique traction and resistance, his body and inner booty fear a very durable technical boot
– Superior: 100% Pebax®
– Lining: high altitude
– Sole: Vibram® Stabeler.
Botas Dobles – La Sportiva
Brand: La Sportiva
Weight: 2,300 grs.
Detail: Thermal boots with removable booty. It is a good alternative to plastic boots. Ideal for climbing north walls, winter mountaineering and long stays in height.
– Made of thermal synthetic fabric together with a double layer of polyurethane.
– 5 mm carbon fiber inner sole.
– Outdoor boot is made of PU-Tech.
– Instep Overlap technology.
– The sole is Vibram with a rubber protection edge.
– The inner boot is made of thermo-formable PE lined micro.